|Salary||£30,000 - £50,000|
My client is currently looking for a Family Solicitor to join their firm in Luton.
This role is perfect for you if you’re a driven Family Solicitor who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role in an expanding firm. If you are ready to work hard and develop on existing skills you’ve gained as a Family Solicitor while taking your career to the next level, then this really is the perfect position for you. Excellent career progression opportunities available and an exciting time to join this growing firm.
Reporting to the Supervising Partner, the successful candidate will manage a caseload of all privately funded work across a range of matters including divorce, financial provision, prenuptial agreements, cohabitation, Domestic Violence. Children Act matters and separation agreements
• Family experience: Minimum 1 year PQE
• Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
• Strong IT skills
• Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
• Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
• Proven experience of handling own caseload
• Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
• Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.