|Salary||£50,000 - £80,000|
My client is looking for a Family Solicitor to join their team in Holborn, London.
My clients award-winning firm stands apart from other practices; they are incredibly entrepreneurial, creative and offer great flexibility to their staff. They have a family friendly feel throughout the practice, they invest heavily in their staff and due to continued growth; they can offer strong prospects.
Their approach to business and their clients has put them ahead of competitors. They have core values that define who they are, how they operate and the services they offer. Their success is down to their people and the strong relationship they have built with their clients.
Their Family Law teams, based in Manchester, London and Liverpool, offer expertise and essential support, whether it be a divorce, civil partnership dissolution, negotiating a prenuptial agreement or an issue regarding arrangements for children both nationally and internationally.
Their team of family law solicitors is known for achieving excellent results for our clients. They work hard to hold onto this reputation by really looking after each one and ensuring they have all the necessary resources at their disposal.
International family law is an increasing feature of their practice and they understand the importance of giving rapid, authoritative guidance where there are cross-border considerations, including jurisdiction races or urgent situations involving children.
What they are looking for:
• Associate Solicitor PQE 3 to 6 years;
• Senior Associate Solicitor PQE 6+ years;
• Significant experience in a broad spectrum of Family work;
• Track record for generating work from referrals and business development activity;
• Awareness and exercise of financial management skills;
• Good management and supervisory skills;
• Assist the Department Head in the organisation and development of the Department;
• Manage a caseload in consultation with the Department Head and with the assistance of junior fee earners.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.