|Salary||£20,000 - £24,000|
|Location||St Helen's, Merseyside|
My client is currently recruiting for an FNOL Claims Handler to join their team in St Helens.
Main responsibility of the role:
To handle motor claims on behalf of their Broker Claims Teams, for clients who require the reporting of motor vehicle incidents to their respective insurers.
Identify potential clients that would benefit from our in-house claims services, utilising liability assessment skills and assess individual client suitability
• To provide a claims handling service by acting as first point of contact for clients
• Reporting and recording details of new motor incidents and submitting the FNOL to the clients relevant motor insurer and broker
• Liaising with insurers, repairers and other agents.
• Promotion of our in-house claims services to clients
• Accept Telephone and FNOL claims from clients.
• Manage the FNOL process with the client to determine the most appropriate course of action.
• Understand the claims journey as to actions required
• Instruct repairers and service providers when required
• Manage the repair Process with the approved repair network where appropriate
• Initial liability assessment
• Undertake any other duties as necessary
• Clear confident telephone manner
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills
• Self motivated
• Show good emotional control and behaviour under pressure
• Remains positive and enthusiastic when dealing with difficult people
• Takes a proactive approach to solving people and customer problems
• Wants to make the customer feel valued
• Can identify the most appropriate solution to fit the situation
• Is confident when influencing others
• Attention to detail maintaining accuracy in data collection and management
• Knowledge of Proclaim is and advantage
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.