|Salary||£40,000 - £70,000|
My client is looking for an Employment Solicitor with 3+ years PQE to join their team in Chippenham.
There is existing work at the firm that will be passed across and the Heads of Departments will give full support and autonomy to you to enable you to build up a client portfolio over the long term and develop a strong brand and team.
You will need to be capable of giving Employment law advice for both employer and employee matters, and the role will be a good mix of contentious and non-contentious work. There will also be an expectation to handle any related advocacy and operate on a client focused trusted advisor basis.
You will be responsible for the marketing (with the full support of our excellent marketing dept) and the public speaking and delivery of workshops and seminars and other events necessary to build a strong brand and following.
The successful delivery and progression of this role will enable you to progress through the ranks at the firm with the opportunity of partnership. As a firm we are looking to invest in you significantly.
• You will be required to work with the existing successful team to continue to develop the work, client base and contentious specialisms within the team as well as service and support the Firm's existing established client base.
• You will have the opportunity to work one on one with our marketing team to create bespoke marketing campaigns and have the autonomy to utilise all marketing and social media opportunities to establish a personal and team face and brand.
Salary and benefits
• The firm will offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes a minimum of 26 days of holiday per year plus bank holidays.
• You will be able to earn a discretionary bonus as part of their Individual bonus scheme which encapsulates not just fee earning but other areas of the role such as networking, building your brand or mentoring junior members of staff.
• You will be enrolled into their Group Personal Pension Scheme after three months of employment and will have access to a healthcare cashplan from your first month with them.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.