|Salary||£30,000 - £35.000|
Exciting opportunity for an Employment Law Solicitor to be part of an established and growing Firm based in Wirrall, North West England.
The role will be to handle your own caseload of unfair dismissal, stress at work, discrimination as part of a growing employment law department.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Vetting of new claims
• Rapidly assess large volumes of information to identify winnable cases
• Prioritise and issue cases with tight deadlines
• Undertaking Court Telephone Hearings
• Timely and accurate maintenance of all case management
• Correspondence and telephone calls
• Reviewing files
• Being part of the support for junior staff
• Providing general employment advice
Qualifications & Experience:
• Law degree required
• 1 – 4 PQE
• Genuine interest in employment law.
• Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines.
• Excellent technical skills.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.