|Salary||£30,000 - £60,000|
My client, one of the UK’s leading firms, with over 100 years’ experience of successfully representing clients, are looking for a new Disputes Resolution Solicitor in Cambridge.
They provide an inclusive environment, which enables their practice and all of their staff to individually and collectively flourish to be the best they can be.
• 2-5+ years PQE with sound experience in dealing with commercial litigation matters
• Good working knowledge of CPR
• Confident in handling own case load
• Exceptional client care skills
Knowledge and experience of dealing with the following litigation matters:
• Partnership disputes
• Landlord and Tenant disputes
• Commercial disputes
• Inheritance (Provision for Family Dependents) Act
• TOLATA Claims
• Neighbour disputes
• Boundary disputes
• Company disputes
• Misappropriation of monies
• Contract disputes
• Nuisance disputes
• 1954 Tenancy Act claims
• Possession claims
• Professional Negligence claims
• Judicial review procedures and petitions to the government
• Experience of dealing with banking disputes
• Exposure to agricultural issues would be a distinct advantage
• Previous business development and networking experience
Career progression will be available for the right person.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.