|Salary||£50,000 - £150,000|
My client, one of the UK’s leading firms, with over 100 years’ experience of successfully representing clients, are looking for an experienced Director or Partner to join their Private Client Services Group in Cambridge.
They provide an inclusive environment, which enables their practice and all of their staff to individually and collectively flourish to be the best they can be.
• The successful applicant will provide a broad scope of Private Client Services to their clients:
• Estate planning advice, incorporating lifetime and Will planning and advice to families on the legal ramifications of succession in business and agricultural settings
• Acting as the trusted advisor for families, providing strategic and practical advice beyond immediate legal ramifications
• A detailed understanding of capital taxation including the various agricultural and business reliefs, and the ability to advise strategically on minimising taxation across generations
• Preparation of Wills and associated documents
• Probate and administration of deceased estates generally
• Drafting trusts of various forms, advising on administration and ongoing tax requirements
• Dealing with post-death planning including Deeds of Variation and Appointment
• Advice on tax compliance obligations that arise on lifetime planning and on death
• Advice on and preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney, and advice on Enduring Powers of Attorney
• Dealing with HMRC, including correspondence and negotiation in respect of inheritance tax and capital gains tax submissions
• Advice on amending and varying existing trusts for practical and taxations reasons, and dealing with disagreements and conflicts with trustees and beneficiaries
• Drafting Wills and trusts in circumstances where there is a high risk of contentious outcomes, or vulnerable persons are involved
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.