My client, a Top Tier International firm, is recruiting for a Culture and Engagement Manager to join their Law firm in Finsbury, London with a large amount of remote working.
The Culture & Engagement Manager will work with the Director of Development & Culture to deliver key elements of the firm’s Culture Strategy. In particular, the Culture & Engagement Manager will be responsible for:
1. Engagement with their people, through surveys and other sources, and co-ordinating their response to that data;
2. The refresh of their firm values, a project due for 2022;
3. The Smart Firm project, as we transition to a truly agile working model; and
4. Their community engagement and wellbeing approach, in conjunction with HR and other key stakeholders.
• Engagement surveys – running regular engagement and issue-specific pulse surveys globally and locally and co-ordinating the response to issues raised.
• Engagement feedback – collating data from exit interviews, appraisals and other sources globally and locally and co-ordinating the response to issues raised.
• Firm Values – these are currently Respect, Communication, Sharing, and Integrity. They want to retain the core of those sentiments whilst updating them to reflect where they are as a business, for example, to incorporate sustainability, sector specialisation, commerciality and their sociability.
• Community engagement – support the Culture & Wellbeing Assistant in ideas generation and co-ordination of global community engagement programmes, from developing their intranet pages, laptop lattes, team away days and overseeing the firm’s global Office Culture Reps network.
Remote working Project
The Culture & Engagement Manager will continue the development and implementation of their Smart Firm project including the transition to hybrid working, the development of their offices into modern workspaces and the evolution of our people policies fit for the future world of work.
The Culture & Engagement Manager will be responsible for:
• Developing guidelines for office space design and usage concepts.
• Liaising with global offices on implementing these ideas, whether for new office moves or existing office refurbishments.
• Ensuring our new Agile working approach is working well, including developing manager skills.
• Working with HR to develop our people policies to ensure alignment with hybrid and flexible working.
• Working with the Communications team to ensure communication promotes engagement with the Smart Firm project
Skills and experience – essential
• Project management skills and evidence of successful project delivery.
• Ability to influence outcomes at a mid-senior level within the organisation.
• Ability to effectively challenge views and influence others towards a common vision or goal.
• Ability to work effectively across all levels of the business.
• Experience of working in a law firm environment.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.