|Salary||£25,000 - £35,000|
|Location||Blackburn, West Yorkshire|
Exciting opportunity for a Credit Hire / RTA Litigator to be part of an established and growing Firm based in Blackburn, Lancashire.
• Managing claims from instruction to closure
• Reviewing new files
• Evaluating liability and quantum
• Taking client and witness instructions
• Drafting necessary Court Forms and documentation
• Drafting witness statements
• Negotiating settlements of claim
• Instructing counsel
• Preparation for trials
Qualifications & Experience:
• Experience of handling RTA files and a knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules.
• A working understanding of the MOJ Portal process.
• Experience in dealing with Credit Hire files
• The ability to provide a high level of client care
• The candidate must have the ability to work efficiently and effectively, in a team or on their own.
• Claimant experience.
• Defendant experience.
• Experience in dealing with Credit Hire/Accident Management companies.
• Be up-to-date with relevant and recent case law concerning Credit Hire.
• Be proficient with Proclaim Case Management, although in-depth training will be provided.
• 5 GCSEs A to C, or equivalent, including Maths, English Language and ICT.
• Previous experience in civil litigation claims handling / as a legal fee earner or suitably qualified (ILEX, LPC etc).
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.