|Salary||£23,000 - £30,000|
My client are looking for a an experienced, Law Costs Draftsman with a minimum of 1 years’ experience, to join their expanding team in Blackburn.
You will handle claims for costs covering all areas of personal injury costs work.
My client are a well-established law firm and act for a number of insurers, affinities and HNW clients.
• Drafting Solicitor/Client invoices
• Drafting Schedules for summary assessment
• Drafting Schedule of Costs
• Work closely with fee earners to effect swift and accurate recovery and payment
• Ensure that payments are allocated to the correct file/matter when funds are received
• Liaising with Claimant Solicitors, Counsel and Court
• Negotiate Settlement as quickly as possible and on the best terms available
• 2+ years experience as a Costs Draftsman
• Ability to manage own cost files
• Positive, confident and enthusiastic attitude
• Ability to use own initiative and make decisions
• Plan and prioritise work load
• Excellent listening and verbal and written skills
• Good telephone negotiation skills
• Defined salary and career progression route
• Computing scheme
• Life Assurance
• Employee of the month
• Staff referral schemes
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounted gym membership
• Lots of fund raising events and staff functions, including the annual summer party
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.