|Salary||£70,000 - £85,000|
My client is recruiting for an experienced Corporate Tax Associate with 2+ years PQE to join their highly regarded and well established law firm in their Strand, London office.
My clients Corporate Tax Practice provides a comprehensive service to the widest possible scope of clients, from established businesses to start-ups, along with individuals that work in the technology, finance and media sectors, entertainment and sports personalities and their agents and property developers.
The candidate would be working for entrepreneurs and their businesses and so they are keen to appoint an ambitious and enthusiastic person to deal with a full range of corporate tax matters.
This represents an exciting opportunity for the right individual to become involved in all areas of the firm's tax practice. The role will be complex and wide-ranging, encompassing general corporate tax advisory work, including:
• company acquisitions and disposals;
• employee share incentives (including EMI options in particular) and advising on other employment related tax issues;
• fundraising including EIS and SEIS investments;
• corporate reorganisations; and
• property tax.
The candidate does not need to already have experience of all of these types of work but will need to be enthusiastic about their role and to progress their career as a tax adviser in general.
• A UK qualified tax associate from either a London firm or a leading regional law firm
• The successful candidate will be CTA qualified or have the desire to undertake their CTA exams in the near future
• Excellent academic credentials, high quality training and experience
• Technically strong with very good commercial judgment
• Able to think and act independently but know when to ask for help and take instruction
• Welcomes direct exposure to clients
• Confident, sociable and self-motivated with common sense
• Keen to get involved with business development
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.