|Salary||£60,000 - £90,000|
My client is looking for a Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join their growing team in Holborn, London.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who long-term wishes to progress further in their career and begin working within higher management. The Law firm has a fantastic reputation and wishes to invite an enthusiastic and motivated Solicitor to become an integral part of the business.
Main duties will include:
• Dealing with Mergers and Acquisitions
• Providing Company advice
• Providing Partnership advice
• Registration of Companies
• Advising on commercial contracts
• Drafting a variety of commercial documents such as articles of association, shareholders agreements, partnership agreements, sale/purchase agreements etc.
• Building upon the firm’s reputation to attract key clients
• Networking with other professionals and contacts, both individually as well as part of a team.
Required Skills & Experience:
• A Corporate/Commercial Solicitor with ideally 10+ years PQE
• Confident in handling own caseload of wide ranging company commercial transactions
• Excellent knowledge of the Companies Act 2006
• Working knowledge of the Partnership Act 1890
• Working knowledge of Limited Liability Partnerships Act 2000
• Working knowledge of Companies House procedures/requirements
• Sound skills and experience in drafting various Commercial documents
• Experience of handling mergers and acquisitions
• Unrestricted Practicing Certificate
• Exceptional client care skills
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.