|Salary||£25,000 - £45,000|
Our expanding client is looking for an experienced Conveyancing Lawyer to join their team near Birmingham.
As part of its continued push for growth my client is expanding is expanding its conveyancing department. This law firm has a fantastic name within the industry and local area and wants a highly motivated and ambitious Conveyancing Solicitor to join their team.
Duties will include:
• Liaising with vendors, purchasers, solicitors, financial advisors and estate agents.
• Managing a caseload including, sales & purchase, of equity, right to buy, shared ownership schemes and lease extensions.
• Lead the conveyancing team within Lichfield
• Generating a fee income in line with agreed targets.
• Hold and develop new relationships with introducers
• Supporting a Legal Assistant and a Paralegal
• Management of a case from start to post completion
• Hold a relevant qualification (i.e. solicitor, CILEx, CLC) or have the experience of managing your own caseload.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience of managing a high-volume Residential Conveyancing case load
• Be IT literate with experience of using a case management system.
• Be commercially astute, understanding the importance of business targets
• Forward thinking, entrepreneurial and dynamic, able to work as a team.
This role would suit an ambitious Solicitor who is looking to take the next step in their career. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have a bright and enthusiastic approach and are keen to join a highly regarded firm this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.