|Salary||£30,000 - £50,000|
My client is currently recruiting for a Conveyancer/Property Solicitor to join their team in Cwmbran.
My client has been providing legal services for more than 60+ years. They provide legal services that cover most areas of law.
To carry out the duties of a Conveyancer in the Residential Property department. To comply in all respects with the provision of the Office Manual and undertake such reasonable requests as may be made by the Head of Department or any other Partner.
• Carry out your own caseload of residential property conveyancing matters and any other such matters involving assents, transfers of equity, re-mortgages, adverse possession claims etc and as shall be agreed with the Head of Department;
• Report on the nature and progress of your work to the departmental meetings;
• Ensure that all clients work is progressed as appropriate and that the client is kept informed throughout;
• Ensure that the client is sent all relevant client care, costs and progress letters;
• Comply with all file and case management quality standards as laid down in the office manual and in accordance with the Law Society requirements together with the CQS requirements;
• Make files available on a monthly basis for review;
• Where possible to make best use of the computer system including recording of client information, document processing, PMS, e-mail and internet. This would also include use of the Land Registry portal, our online quotation system and search provider;
• Time record for all client matters on the PMS;
• To keep all of the firm's clients documentation and any information relating to the firm and its clients confidential;
Skills, qualifications and experience
Interested applicants should be either:
• A qualified Solicitor, with a minimum 2 years PQE;
• A Fellow of CILEx;
• A Licensed Conveyancer.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.