My client is currently recruiting for a Content Specialist to join their agency in either Shoreditch, London or Feering, Essex with 2 days of remote working.
They are looking for a Content Specialist to be responsible for the drafting and implementation/management of content alongside their Content Strategist for a range of traditional & digital media for their clients.
• Reporting to the Social Media Director, this role is to produce content for mainly digital activity, with a heavy focus on social channels, then manage the internal teams to deliver.
• Creating compelling, engaging, sector-leading content and creative copy for a range of platforms, always aligned to the target audience group.
• Working alongside our content strategist to ensure our clients have content to further improve their marketing activity and set them apart from competitors in the industry.
• Analysing content results to provide strong recommendations to our clients.
• Seeking ways to repurpose content to gain maximum value for our clients.
• Managing the junior researcher to ensure we are consistently finding information, topical conversations and following emerging trends within our clients’ sectors.
• Ensuring the junior researcher is tracking the activity of our client’s competitors to enable this role to find ways to set them apart and gain standout in their markets.
• Providing subject matter expertise that benefits our clients.
• Providing content proposals that cover a minimum of 3 months’ activity.
• Integrating with our quality control process to assist in checking accuracy of content and editing where required.
• Managing multiple projects efficiently, whilst remaining organised, communicating with all stakeholders, and ensuring collaboration is maintained with a range of internal teams.
• Collaborating with Social, Design, Video, SEO, Media teams to answer the client’s brief and produce written content of the highest quality: target audience-focused, grammatically correct, adhering to brand guidelines/style guides/tone of voice documents.
• Degree in English/Journalism/related subjects.
• Proven track record of high-level copywriting and content production.
• To have a good understanding of communication channels, their purpose, and their audiences.
• Proven ability to thrive with a busy workload juggling multiple projects to ensure delivery to deadline.
• Digital marketing channels.
• Knowledge of PR is desirable.
• Social Media platforms.
• Knowledge of SEO and PPC.
• Have excellent research skills to manage the junior researcher
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.