|Salary||£35,000 - £50,000|
My client is currently recruiting for an In-house Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team in Bristol.
My clients team acts for the business considering and advising on its portfolio of investment assets from a corporate risk perspective.
The role as a Commercial Property Lawyer, you will assist on a wide range of Commercial Property
transactions including sale and purchases, financing, landlord and tenant, leases running a case load of end to end commercial property transactions in a role which will be shared between In-house
functionality and private practice.
This role would suit a Legal Executive or newly qualified Solicitor with proven experience in a commercial property role.
This is a great opportunity for a Commercial Property Lawyer to progress their career with a progressive and newly established firm alongside exposure to In-house role, offering high quality work and great introduction to other legal areas within the Group.
• Supervise outside appointed Solicitors or Legal Counsel appointed on any relevant case files.
• Work with all teams to enable integration of departments and services. To participate in company projects, to ensure effective delivery
• Provide sound and creative professional advice to the Company on all areas of legal advice.
• Proactively identify risk within the department and escalates concerns to Head of Department.
• Communicate guidance, legal practice changes in the form of published articles, practice notes or blogs within approved social media outlets.
• Process client instructions and any related task activity accurately and to the service standards set by the Company, at all times maintaining confidentiality and demonstrating discretion.
• Ensure that client deadlines, all internally agreed key performance indicators, service standards and regulatory reporting requirements are met.
• Is experienced in the Commercial Property or Real Estate Conveyancing for at least 1-2 years.
• Understanding of the relevant commercial market place and where the Company sits within it.
• A working knowledge of all Microsoft office systems.
• Able to demonstrate numerical skills and accuracy in all work aspects.
• Fully able to identify conflicts of interest and consideration around limiting scope of a retainer to ensure conflicts are mitigated across the Group.
• Everyone receives a generous salary, 26 days holiday + Bank holidays.
• Amazing Pension contributions from the business of 8%.
• Benefits scheme that includes discounts from shops, gyms etc.
• Cycle to Work scheme and many more…
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.