|Salary||£35,000 - £60,000|
My client is currently looking for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join their Hull office.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge in a lead role. You will have the autonomy to develop your practice, but will benefit from the support of first class back-office support services, enabling you to focus on your relationships and client work. Whilst you will be given the freedom to work independently, you will be supported to progress your own career and grow a team around you.
My client is looking for applications from team players with strong communication and networking skills and professional approach to work. You should have a strong reputation and ideally, a good client base to further build upon.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a varied and extremely interesting caseload of commercial property transactions including:
• Conditional contracts, options, promotion agreements and development agreements
• Developer land acquisitions and plot sales
• Acquisition, sales and refinancing of agricultural, freehold & leasehold commercial premises
• Acting for banks in the financing of commercial premises
• Advising and negotiation on commercial leases for both landlord and tenant
Successful candidates will have gained experience within an established commercial property practice and have worked closely with clients to provide both practical and commercial solutions.
The successful applicant will also have:
• 5+ years PQE within Commercial Property
• residential development from acquisition to site set-up;
• conditional contracts;
• landlord and tenant;
• investment acquisitions and disposals;
• History of good billing
• Excellent communication skills and persona
Flexible working options.
A competitive remuneration package and additional benefits
A supportive & friendly working environment
The opportunity to work for a firm that prides itself on top quality, complex and challenging work
Excellent training and development opportunities
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.