|Salary||£35,000 - £45,000|
Our growing client is looking for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team near Leeds.
• •Advising and representing businesses, their senior people and individuals on the whole range of commercial property matters;
• Acting on behalf of clients including although not restricted to landlords, tenants, developers, investors, family trusts etc
• Drafting and negotiating Bonds, Parent Company Guarantees, Deeds of Novation, Letters of Intent and Reliance;
• Negotiating property-based transactions;
• Structuring arrangements for conveyancing or investments and preparation of appropriate documentation;
• Collecting relevant property information from surveyors and other professional bodies
• Reviewing development agreements and agreements for lease;
• Approaching matters in a highly commercial way which always puts business continuity at the heart of the advice given and representation;
• Dealing with all aspects of a busy and profitable caseload;
• Working with the clients on the development and refurbishment of businesses;
• Taking clients’ instructions and ensure that appropriate legal process are applied in the event of secured lending;
• Advising upon the law and other issues;
• Analysing documents and researching case law;
• Assisting other fee earners in other sector areas which require the compliment of a Commercial Property solicitor;
• At completion managing the handover of any project and assisting in the completion of registration and tax formalities;
• Attending meetings with and negotiating with appropriate regulatory bodies including but not limited to County and Local councils;
• Instructing, and attending meetings with experts;
• Maintaining and growing own caseload, subject to an appropriate level supervision by the Department Head;
• Financial management on files eg time recording, billing, cash collection (with the assistance of the accounts team);
• Keeping up to date with changes and developments in criminal regulatory law and procedure by reading journals, law reports etc.
• Minimum 3 Years PQE in Commercial Property
• Energy, drive and enthusiasm are key.
• You will have a meticulous, almost forensic eye for detail.
• Excellent communication and client care skills are necessary.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Law Firm that offers a great working environment plus a great salary to match.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.