|Salary||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Location||flexible - Glasgow, Edinburgh or Dundee|
Exciting opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to be part of an established and growing organisation to based in Edinburgh, Glasgow or Dundee, Scotland.
My client is looking for someone with 4+ years PQE to join their Commercial Dispute Resolution team which operates as a single unit across all of their offices in Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow. The successful candidate will be involved in a wide range of activities involving property and commercial disputes, advising and representing clients in all forms of dispute forums (litigation, arbitration, mediation etc) on a very varied range of disputes in the Court of Session and Sheriff Courts.
• The successful candidate will be involved in a wide range of commercial disputes, specifically within property litigation.
• You will have experience handling property litigation for both landlords and tenants, as well as residential, commercial and industrial matters.
• With the support of senior fee earners, the successful candidate will require to deal with all aspects of commercial litigation including providing legal advice, managing court actions, taking statements from witnesses, instructing counsel, attending court hearings and keeping clients updated on the progress of their case. Candidates must be organised, motivated and able to work to court timetables and deadlines.
• In addition to the above, the successful candidate will require excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Applicants must be able to juggle a busy and varied workload, have an enthusiastic approach to work and enjoy working in a team environment.
• Will possess 3-4 years’ PQE
• Proven ability to deal with a broad range of Litigation matters
• Strong academics
• High quality training and experience
• You will be ambitious, technically strong, hardworking, and a good team player.
• You will be confident and sociable as well as discreet when dealing directly with clients.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.