|Salary||£30,000 - £40,000|
My client is recruiting for an Audit Senior to join their Practice in Newport, South Wales.
As an Audit Senior you will be working as part of the Corporate and Commercial Division, you will lead site audit teams, providing a hands on compliance and /or advisory role that meets or exceeds client expectations and supports your partner/manager team.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
• Adaptability and tenacity when working towards a solution
• Good organisation skills and the ability to operate at a high level of confidentially
• A desire to collaborate with others and develop relationships (both external and internal)
• Ability to multitask and manage a number of different deliverables
• Strong communication skills both verbally and written
• A positive attitude that ensures your delivery transcends client expectation
• Prepares the audit plan and ensures it appropriately addresses audit objectives
• Takes an active part in the audit planning and fraud discussion to identify audit risks and appropriate audit strategy
• Oversees all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
• Ensures planned audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
• Communicates any issues relating to an audit with manager or partner including matters which arise during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage
• Prepares or reviews audit documentation and drafts of the financial statements
• Ensures the efficient use of appropriate software packages (Caseware)
• Delegates work with other members of the audit team ensuring Juniors understand their responsibilities and have received appropriate on-the-job training/coaching
• Produces commercial management reports, specifically drafting sections of the report to management
• Addresses, discusses and advances conclusion in respect of technical and audit issues identified during the course of the audit
• Controls the audit in relation to timescales, budgets and risk managements procedures
• Provides feedback through regular communication and timely assignment appraisal
• ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent
• Experience of working with an external client base
• Significant experience of working in a professional accountancy practice
• Experience of using Microsoft packages, internet, email and computerised audit packages
• Proven ability to adapt quickly to changing deadlines and priorities
• Proven ability to manage a portfolio
• Experience of coaching or mentoring colleagues
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.