|Salary||£30,000 - £35,000|
Exciting opportunity for an Associate Adviser to join an established and growing firm in their Medical team in their Liverpool and Chester offices.
You will follow a structured training programme, initially working alongside established Medical Advisers in order to obtain a comprehensive understanding of the role. The key purpose of the role is to become an Independent Financial Adviser within their advisory team.
The initial shadowing and training period will continue until the role holder is deemed able to assume responsibility for advising clients and managing client relationships under direct supervision. This will be dependent on the experience, qualification level and development needs of the role holder but is anticipated to take between 3 and 6 months.
• To attain competent Adviser status within 12 months of appointment
• Complete my client's general adviser proficiency training and medical advisory training
• Attend client and business development meetings with Advisers
• Undertake own client meetings under the direct supervision of the Senior Manager
• Assist Advisers with research and preparation of advice and documentation thereof
• Assist with the organisation and conduct of business development events
• Undertake own business development activity within the parameters of the Medical partnerships
• Undertake ongoing professional development.
• Develop and execute an acceptable and effective business plan with your manager which will incorporate personal activity levels.
• Meet the activity levels as agreed in your business plan which will generate a business pipeline level sufficient to meet your business plan.
• Agree at outset with all clients the level of service they should expect depending on whether they are active or transactional clients in accordance with the Client Proposition.
• Undertake regular and frequent fact-finding, presentation, and servicing review meetings with line management and other company facilitators.
• Conduct all client meetings in line with the firm's business standards and provide client service to your active client bank and provide at least one servicing meeting per annum
• Contact all leads supplied in an agreed timescale with line management and provide feedback on leads via the agreed business processes.
• Adhere to the my client's Investment Proposition.
• To present financial recommendations solutions to meet the client’s need in line with the firm's processes.
• Prospecting new clients, qualifying leads and enquiries to ensure that personal and enhanced office business objectives are achieved.
• Servicing existing clients by providing valuations and portfolio updates as and when required.
• To comply with the FCA's Principles and demonstrate behaviour which is consistent with FCA's Statements of Principle, FCA Conduct Rules and the Code of Practice for Approved Persons.
• Diploma Level 4 qualified as a minimum
• Proven track record of working as a Financial Adviser
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.